Available NOW. Thank you for your patience.
CHOOSE MULTIPLE Z-WAVE DEVICES TO CONTROL YOUR SMART HOME, INCLUDING PODUCTS EQUIPPED WITH Z-WAVE PLUS TECHNOLOGY.
- Currently the most capable controller in its price range – your best smart home gateway
- Control over 220 devices at a time from Vera Edge (can be extendend to even more)
- Supports all Z-Wave certified devices in AUS/NZ/BR frequency of 921.42MHz, including Z-Wave Plus!
- User-friendly app for Apple IOS and Google Android with 300+ plug-ins
- Geo fencing feature lets your house or office know when you’re coming or going
- No monthly fees
- One of the most resourceful smart home communities online (visit their famous forum)
- Frequent firmware updates
With VeraEdge you can do anything today’s most advanced smart homes can do. A Z-Wave gateway allows you to control your smart home devices from a mobile device or computer. It lets you schedule events based on motion or light triggers. You will also be able to save your favorite temperature or lighting settings and apply them with one click anytime.
This new model has some cool features like geo fencing which notifies the system when you’re coming home. The controller will make sure you have just the right temperature in your bedroom or living room when you arrive. It will help you save energy by switching off all lights and unnecessary equipment when you leave. There are thousands of ways to make your home or office more secure and efficient. Vera is designed to let you experiment with all of them until you find the smartest way to live.
Your VeraEdge system can do many different things, depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
- Feel free to combine all these functions into one system!
VeraEdge controls all leading brands of Z-Wave sensors, locks, thermostats, cameras, switches and other devices so you don’t have to worry about compatibility when selecting accessories. The manufacturer has significantly improved their Z-Wave Plus support since the first version of UI7 and they continue to release updates to keep up with the latest technology.
- Faster processor allows greater compatibility with devices
- More memory for better response times and flexibility
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- Improved multi-camera management
- Intuitive user set-up and control
- Local Z-Wave control of devices so the scenes and schedule work locally even when your Internet goes down
Vera UI7 features:
- One simple user interface across all platforms (PC/Mac desktops, smartphones, tablets)
- Integrated Help – contextual help callouts and links to detailed documentation on the support site
- Preconfigured Device Settings for Easy Setup
- At a Glance Reporting of Household Energy Consumption (Daily, Monthly, and Annual Reporting)
- Improved access control with PIN management
- Customizable dashboard – pin your favorite devices for quick monitoring, instant access and control
Plug the unit in and connect it to the Internet with the Ethernet cable provided in the box. Go to VeraControl’s website and follow the step-by-step instructions to set up an account and register your controller. Make sure you follow the directions carefully. If you encounter any issues during this process, feel free to contact us or Vera directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you come across a screen prompting you to manually enter the serial number and mac address for the unit it is most likely because the you have not updated the Vera’s firmware during the setup process. If you’ve missed that step you can always go back and perform the firmware update or use this link: firmware.getvera.com
Another reason for the screen to pop up might be that your Vera is not properly connected to your router. Make sure all indicators on the Vera hub are lit up in green. But when in doubt, you may always contact Vera Control – they have access to all account information ever associated with a given unit by its unique serial number.
Adding devices later is easy too with preconfigured settings for most Z-Wave products. If you can’t pair a device, Vera will offer to unpair it first – complete this process to erase any configuration errors which might have occurred during previous pairing attempts.