The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity.
The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface.
The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems
- Compatible with any Z-Wave controller.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures the temperature.
- Measures the light intensity.
- Easy installation on a wall or any surface.
- Protected against tampering and theft – once vibrations are detected, the notification is sent to the main controller.
- Alarms of movement and temperature are signaled by LED diode blinking.
- Simple earthquake detector mode.