Smart home technology has really come a very long way considering the advancements as well as technological breakthroughs developers have been working on for so long. Today, we have a lot to talk about regarding home automation. How common are smart home devices nowadays? You will know the answer soon enough.
Things are really going big this year onwards as there are countless real estate developers who have already established deals with smart home manufacturers to give homebuyers a fresher option when it comes to modern luxury homes. A recent article has covered a keynote luncheon hosted by TecHomeX.
Smart home technology is looking to improve the living experience of potential buyers. With that being said, it’s safe to assume that home automation devices are going to be more common. So, what kind of smart home devices are commonly found?
Smart Home Technology – Common Home Automation devices
- Smart Home Controllers – the “brain” behind smart home networks. Devices such as the Fibaro Home Center 2 Controller as well as the Vera Lite Home Controller can provide one of the best home controllers available in smart home technology today.
- Smart Home Lighting – smart home lighting is one of the most popular lighting options today because of the fact that it is eco-friendly and smarter than the average light bulb. With the help of a smart home controller, setting up a routine to let your home turn it on/off by itself will make your lives easier.
- Multi-Sensors – yet another important device in anyone’s smart homes, multi-sensors play a big role in monitoring your area. Properly placed Aeotec Z-Wave Gen5 MultiSensor 6 or Aeotec Z-Wave MultiSensors around your home will give you peace of mind whenever you hit the hay.
- Smart Home Security – one of the best features of having a fully set up smart home is securing your home/area. With the right smart home sensors and security, you will finally have to worry less about potential dangers around you.
- Smart Locks – Another important security measure are smart home locks. These locks provide amazing protection and security with high reliability. A must-have smart home technology.
Smart Home Technology constantly growing
Now that the need for smart home technology is rising at new heights, this year is the perfect time to make an investment to smart home technology. Imagine having a smart home starter kit. Inside that kit, you will find ways to hook up your lighting automatically. Feel the need to add more? Easy, just buy more smart home devices.
The learning doesn’t end when you purchase smart home technology. Once you have figured out which home automation platform to choose, it’s safe to say that you’ve already won half the battle of learning smart home technology. Now that the smart home community is growing larger and larger by the day, it’s the right time to experience what the Internet of Things (IoT) can do to your life.
There are tons of things to come as far as smart home devices are concerned. Countless experts are predicting that smart home technology will become mainstream by 2020… or probably earlier. Whether the world is ready or not, smart homes are here to stay. It will continue to improve, adjust and evolve. Hopefully by that time, everyone has the money to afford it.